Lance Edward Armstrong, the American professional road racing cyclist has admitted to using performance enhancing drugs. The former star won 7 Tour de France races in a row between 1999 – 2005. The reason behind his wins? Contrary to what he claimed for several years it wasn’t natural skill and ability. No, sadly it was by doping because of his aggressive desire to win. Lance secured all of his victories by allegedly using multiple drugs including:
- Erythropoietin (EPO) – Used by athletes to increase the number of red blood cells in the circulatory system that are available to carry oxygen.
- Blood Transfusions – Generally involve extraction of a particular athletes blood and then re-infusion before a competition to increase the oxygen carrying red blood cells.
- Testosterone – Can increase muscle mass and strength. Althought they were not permitted you can now use a few legal ones, check the list here.
- Human Growth Hormone (hGH) – Can increase strength, lean muscle mass, weight loss and recovery.
- Corticosteroids – Reduce inflammation, assist in recovery and provide burst of energy.
The man has definitely fallen from public grace but will he get back up one day?
Everyone wonders if he though of using Urine Luck to try and hide all this, but lots of what’s circulating these days are just romors. Check out the confession video:
Hope you liked this post! Please feel free to like, share, tweet and comment. If you want to discuss your favorite interests and make money while doing it then click here.
I write about anything and everything that crosses my path and end up making money from it. Check out this video to find out how. Click here to watch the video.